LYBB Board Meeting Minutes
March 11, 2018
Members Present: Phil Quine, Eric VanTine, Joel Chapman, Dane Segler, Brandon Kleist, Josh Otten, Ben Roberts, JD Long, Joe Dicce, Dan Corpus, Shane Clark, Jason Lykins, Bryan Newby, Noah Durham, Steve Christiansen.
- Meeting was called to order at 6:04.
- Mouse Race update: Very good night, more people attended this year, near record funds raised. Great job to all volunteers and committee.
- Facility Equipment and purchases- Board discussed purchasing a used gas powered golf cart near the price of $4,000 and granted permission to sell or trade in the old one. Motion made by Bryan Newby, seconded by Joe Dicce. All ayes...motion carried.
- Field improvements, purchases: Brandon Kleist made motion and seconded by Joel Chapman to purchase a portable pitcher's mound. Also diamonds 1, 2, and pony would have installed clay mats in right handed batter's box, pitcher's mound, and landing area. Motion carries unanimously.
- Team Equipment- Inventory will be done during the scheduled work day. Orders will be placed on necessity.
- Work party- Scheduled for Saturday, March 24th at 9:00. Noah Durham is in charge.
- Sign-ups- at the time 295 kids signed up, about half online
- Golf outing- Date is May 5, Matt Briggs is chair again.
- Travel update- Brandon K stated all fees are not collected and coaches are to hold uniforms until fees are collected.
Next meeting: Sunday, April 8
Meeting adjourned 9:00