Limestone Youth Baseball Board Meeting Minutes
November 4, 2018
Members Present: Matt Lane, Adam Willard, Jason Lykins, Joel Chapman, Matt Briggs, Brandon Kleist, Bryan Newby, Dane Segler, JD Long, Ben Roberts, Mike Daxenbichler, Phil Quine, Noah Durham
- Meeting called to order at 6:30 by President Mike Daxenbichler
- Discussion was held to remove the 12u travel kids from in house Bronco League this year as the board feels removing this group would level out the competition for non-travel kids. Board voted unanimously to pull the 12 u travel team kids out of Bronco League, however, parents will be required to pay the $100 in house fee still. Families of 12u kids may receive an extra book of raffle tickets as well. Motion made by JD Long, 2nd by Bryan Newby.
- The Mouse Race date will be held on March 2nd at the American Legion. The Golf Outing is tentatively set for May 4th.
- All travel teams should stay off LCHS diamonds on May 10th and 17th.
- The In-House coaches meeting will be held on April 7th at LCHS.
- Pinto evaluations will be April 1-2.
- JD Long made the motion to create a 5 run per inning rule in Bronco League until the 6th inning, in which it becomes unlimited runs. Joel Chapman seconded, motion passes unanimously.
- Brandon Kleist made the motion to create a 1 hour 45 minute time limit for Mustang and Bronco games in the tournament, and a 1 hour 20 minute time limit in all tournament games for the Pinto League. Matt Lane would second the motion, passes 10-2, Noah Durham and Bryan Newby were nay votes
- 2019 BAT RULES- ALL USA BATS and WOOD ARE LEGAL. USSSA 2 ¼ are LEGAL, ALL USSSA BIG BARRELS ARE ILLEGAL. For any questions, please contact league officials
- 2019 League Commissioners
- Instructional –Matt Briggs
- Pinto-Matt Lane
- Mustang- Dan Corpus, Bryan Newby
- Bronco-Joel Chapman
- Pony- Dane Segler
2019 Board Committees
Travel League-Brandon Kleist, Jason Lykins, Bryan Newby
LYBB Travel Tourney-JD Long, Phil Quine
In House-Matt Briggs, Dan Corpus, Matt Lane
Golf Outing-Matt Briggs, Adam WIllard, Matt Lane
Mouse Race-Joel Chapman, JD Long, Noah Durham
Building and Grounds- Noah Durham
Meeting adjourned 9:00 pm.